Since 2010, the Financial Engineering section offers EPFL master students the possibility of pursuing a disciplinary Minor in Financial Engineering. This minor complements the master programs offered at EPFL by providing students with the key concepts and tools of Financial Engineering through the choice of 30 credits of courses.
- Open to all EPFL master students
- Enrollment requires a preliminary agreement from the Section of origin
- Through IS-Academia before the end of the first semester of the master program.
- To register please contact the secrétariat of the Financial Engineering section.
- The registration form should be completed by the student and sent to the secrétariats of both the Financial Engineering section and the section of origin.
- The list of Financial Engineering courses available to minor students can be found here (see also “Useful documents”) and students should contact the FE minor advisor to discuss their choice of courses.
Some of the financial engineering courses might have a special schedule. Check the “Important information ” section of the MFE study plan.